System Protection Plan for SciDome
The Spitz System Protection Plan (SPP) protects SciDome operators from costly, extended theater closures in the event of a component failure.
Projector manufacturers can take months to turn around repair or replacement requests. For SPP customers, Spitz keeps spares in stock specifically matching the equipment in your system, so you’re protected against these delays (as well as future unavailability due to rapidly changing manufacturer product lines). Replacements under SPP are shipped right away, minimizing your downtime.
The SPP covers non-consumable Spitz-provided components, for an annual cost that’s significantly less than you’d likely pay for emergency repair, rental, or replacement of a SciDome projector or computer.
- Repair/replacement of parts in exchange for defective part at no charge.
- Free unlimited priority phone support.
- Remote diagnostic support, allowing Spitz to troubleshoot issues remotely
- Spitz complimentary software updates with unlimited installation support.
- Site visit, if required, is available at a discounted daily field labor rate plus transportation.
For more information about the SPP, to renew your plan, or to learn about resubscribing if your coverage has lapsed, please contact Customer Support.